TalkTalk my account, allow you to check your bill, make payments, and contact customer service by using www.myaccount.talktalk.co.uk or Talk Talk app.
TalkTalk account registration
You can sign up for a new TalkTalk account by visiting the TalkTalk website and clicking on the “My Account” option, which is situated in the navigation bar at the top of the TalkTalk homepage.
When registering for your account in the TalkTalk register page, you will need to enter your TalkTalk landline phone number, and your TalkTalk account number. You can find your account number on a recent bill or letter that you have received from the TalkTalk in the mail, or in your welcome pack when you first signed up with the company.
You will also need to provide some personal details when registering for a new account, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether this is a business or personal account.
Once you have registered for a new account, you will receive an email confirmation which will include all the details on how to log into your TalkTalk My Account.
Remember to keep your login details in a safe place, as you will need these every time you want to access your account.
TalkTalk my account login
There are a number of benefits when you register for a new online account if you are a TalkTalk customer. You will be able to :
- Track your order and get up and running much quicker.
- Update any personal details, such as a change of address.
- Contact a customer service representative if you have a technical query, or just require some more information about your service.
- Save money with online discounts such as the ‘Speedy Payments‘ service.
- View your bill online and make a payment.
- If you are a TalkTalk Broadband customer, you can view your usage limits, conduct a speed test, and manage your free HomeSafe protection service.
You will be able to set up a Direct Debit with TalkTalk by logging into your account, allowing you to save money and budget more effectively.
You can check itemised bills from the last year, as well as any charges that have been made to your account since your last bill. You can even add your most frequently-dialled numbers to your ‘Calling Circle‘ to receive a discount.
Contacting a Talk Talk customer representative
If the TalkTalk My Account registration feature is not working, or are having login problems, you will be able to contact a customer representative over the phone.
Warrington WA3 7BH, United Kingdom