Learn more about your Samsung account including how to sign up and manage your account, as well as how to contact support if you require further assistance. Go now on www.samsung.com
How to create your Samsung Account Nation
To create your account, go to Samsung.com on your smartphone, tablet or PC and then follow these steps:
- Click the ‘Create a Samsung Account’ link.
- Fill in all the required forms, marked with an orange ‘* ‘.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Complete your date of birth.
- Provide your email address, this is needed for account activation.
- Enter your cell phone number.
- Your zip code is required, enter it.
- Enter a secure password and click the blue ‘SUBMIT’ button to proceed.
- To continue, customise your account by filling in more details.
- Select your gender.
- Enter your marital status, income range, residence and home owner information.
- Choose your language.
- Click the blue ‘CONTINUE’ button.
- Your account has been activated. You can now register your products (e.g. on Galaxy S4 or Galaxy S6)
How to contact samsung.com for help regarding your account
If you require assistance with your account, go to Samsung.com and follow the support pages. A range of help tips are available on the following topics no matter if you are on orange, virgin mobile or other:
- Login / Sign In
- Membership Options
- Setting your account up for Smart TV
- Forgot Password Reset (or change of Password)
- How to use ‘Find My Phone’
- Account Recovery
- Glossary of Terms (such as ‘session expired’ and ‘sync error’)
- Locked Account
- How to use many of the information manager features of the account services.
Alternatively, you can contact Customer Service who can assist with any problems you may encounter. With step-by-step guidance, we can talk you through processes such as how to bypass locks on your phone using your security information.
Now you can use your account to backup and manage your content including as your contacts, app collection, recovery options and more. Your Samsung ID can be updated and used continuously to get the most out of your Samsung tablet or smartphone. Help is always at hand, across the nation online and over the phone.Create and manage my Samsung account,