Headquartered in Glasgow, and previously called Manweb, Scottish Power Plc generates energy for the grid and provides electricity and gas to millions of homes throughout the region. Scottish Power have introduced an easy to navigate online account system which lets you manage your bills, enter meter readings and view your account activity all at a few clicks of a mouse button. Read on for some helpful tips on how you can setup your account and what do if you have a problem.
How to Register a Scottish Power Online Account
Setting up your Scottish Power my account is extremely quick and easy, plus it also also free! Simply visit the Scottish Power homepage and in the top right hand corner you will see the login box:
- Click on the register link just below the login box.
- You will then need to follow the instructions that are set out on the page such as entering your Scottish Power account number and your postcode.
- If you’re wondering whats my account number then you will be able to find this information on your Scottish Power paper statements.
- After entering this information you will be required to answer a few more questions and enter your email address.
- Once you have completed the registration process you can use the special dashboard to check your account balance, update meter readings, find more information on services offered and view final bills.
Contact Scottish customer support
Scottish Power have a number of systems in place to help you troubleshoot any problems that you may have such as:
- Difficulty logging into your account
- What to do if you forgot your password
- How to navigate the website
You can choose to contact them via a handy online email form, alternatively you can call them directly to speak to a helpful operator. The telephone number that you require will depend on the type of issue that you are experiencing; visit the “Contact Us” webpage for more information on the different telephone numbers that are available. If you are a Scottish Power customer then you should definitely sign up to their account system as it will be sure to make your life a little easier and help you to stay on top of your energy expenditure and bills. Good luck!
Contact Scottish Power
By phone: 0800 027 0072 By Mail : Scottish Power Plc
Scottish Power head office 201 Drakemire Dr Glasgow G44 9TD