Bank of Scotland Online Banking is an Internet banking portal made to open an account, find an insurance or a mortgage, login on bankofscotland.co.uk
Register for internet banking With Bank of Scotland
Whether you would like to register for free or learn how to sign in, this short tutorial will give all the necessary information for you to start enjoying the services offered by Bank of Scotland.
- Start by visiting www.bankofscotland.co.uk. You can either use a smartphone app or your personal computer.
- You can register by clicking on ‘Personal Banking’. If you are a company and would like to manage your account, you just have to click on ‘Business Banking’.
- Once you have finished the registration procedure, click on ‘Log in’ and use your account number and the password of your choice to access your current account information.
- If you forgot your username, you only have to visit online.bankofscotland.co.uk/personal/logon/login.jsp and click on ‘Forgotten your username?’. Bank of Scotland will send you a text message with the requested information.
Solve any Issues With Using BOS Online Banking
Thankfully, Bank of Scotland Online Banking is capable of providing a very competent and efficient technical service. If you run into any type of problem or would like someone to assist you, follow these instructions:
- Click on ‘Help Centre’, where you may select between a series of common enquiries.
- If you discover some problems with your credit card, Bank of Scotland will be able to easily replace your card with a new one, making sure that your data will not be compromised.
- You can learn how to change your address in the Help Centre, where you may also find more information about different investment options.
Don’t forget to visit www.bankofscotland.co.uk in order to learn more about Bank of Scotland, as well as about their terms and conditions.
Where can you write to Bank of Scotland?
Bank of Scotland
PO Box 23581,
Edinburgh, EH1 1WH