Manage Vodafone my account more easily and effectively by setting up your personal area at www.vodafone.co.uk. Discover now all online services.
How to set up a Personal Vodafone my account
(Business customers should sign up for VCO (Vodafone Corporate Online))
- Navigate to the Vodafone home page and click on the tab marked “Personal” to be taken to the correct page.
- Click on the “My Vodafone” tab which will take you to the login page.
- Find the “Register Now” link and follow the instructions which are given.
What information do I need for registration?
In order to successfully complete the sign up process and activate your account, you will need:
- A valid email address
- Your account number of PIN.
- Your Vodafone mobile. Before your account can be activated when you register, Vodafone will send a four-digit security code to your phone. Make sure your phone is ready to receive the security text from Vodafone.
What can I do with my account?
Once you’re signed up, the following options are open to you when you use the facility:
- If you’re a contract customer then you can keep track of the number of minutes and texts you’ve got available for UK numbers, as well as find out how many international minutes (for calls to countries such as India or America) you have remaining.
- PAYG (Pay As You Go) customers can check their balance and top up their phone credit online.
- Change your tariff or phone to take advantage of new deals, fresh phones or a package which better suits your needs. Remember that you can only trade up online.
- Get access to the Freebee Rewardz scheme and find out what you can benefit from.
How to get help
If your account’s not working or your phone is experiencing poor reception, there are a number of ways that Vodafone can help.
- Vodafone’s Sure Signal equipment improves indoor reception considerably – find out about it on the Vodafone site.
- There are a wide range of FAQs already on the site, which should give answers to most common queries, including some helpful video tutorials.
- Use the “Support” menu to determine what solution you need. Sometimes the solution involves calling Vodafone, in which case a number is given which is relevant to your query.
Having a My Vodafone account App makes managing your account much easier and more convenient than relying on visiting the store or phone calls.
Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN