Register in the Santander online banking services, learn how to create a new account and take advantage of all the possibilities Santander online offers.
Create a New Account in Santander Online Banking Log On
In order to sign up as a new user of Santander, you will need to check whether you are prepared. After making sure that you are using a compatible operating system and Internet browser, please, follow these steps:
- Visit santader.co.uk and click on ‘Online banking’.
- Click on ‘New user’ and then, on ‘Register now’.
- You will need to introduce some information, including your name, address, phone number, email, and card number.
- After this process, you will receive an email. You must click on the confirmation link in order to activate your new banking account.
- If you are a business, it may be possible that you will have to take additional steps in order for your account to be validated.
Operating Online With Santander Online Banking
If you are a money saver and would like to operate with a Santander credit card, you only have to request one using their banking platform. Santander online banking can also be used to gain access to Banking Mobile, a new service provided by Santander. To gain access to your control panel, follow these steps:
- Visit santander.co.uk and enter your user data, including your password and username.
- You will have to option of managing your savings or making a payment to anyone you want. Banking setup is possible using some of the menu options.
- If you need any banking help, you have the possibility to chat with a Santander representative, who will immediately assist you.
- Once you’ve finished using your account, make sure to click on ‘Log out’ in order to avoid unexpected intrusions and protect your private data.
Register in Santander online and start enjoying the benefits of working with one of the biggest financial groups in the world.
4 King St, Hoyland, Barnsley
South Yorkshire S74 9JP