Register at Royal Bank of Scotland RBS Online Banking and start taking advantage of its great features and promotions on www.rbs.co.uk
How to Sign Up – www.rbs.co.uk
To sign up as an rbs online user, you only have to follow a series of very easy steps. As long as you are in England and Wales, or are a citizen of the UK, you will be able to register as a new user. This is what you need to do:
- Visit rbsdigital.com and select ‘Personal Banking’.
- Click on ‘Ways to bank with us’ and then, on ‘Get started with digital banking’.
- If you are a business or corporate user, you will need to select the option ‘A RBS Business Account’.
- If you are a private customer, you will be able to create and account right away. You will need to select your username and password, but also introduce some private data, including your phone number and address.
RBS Online Banking Login
Whether you are in England or in a business trip in India, you will always have the possibility of login in RBS Online. Follow these steps:
- Visit rbs.co.uk and select ‘Log in’.
- The website will ask you to introduce your customer number, a unique identification code that consists of your date of birth followed by another code that identifies you. In case you don’t remember you password, it is possible to use your mobile phone in order to recover or change it. Be sure to check that your mobile phone number has correctly been linked to your account.
- You will have the option of changing some of your preferences once you are inside the system. Be careful to select the options that best suit your necessities.
Be a part of Royal Bank of Scotland Online Banking and benefit from some of the great advantages this banks offers.