Nationwide claims to be the world’s biggest building society. It offers current accounts, business accounts and other services on www.nationwide.co.uk.
Manage all your accounts online easily thanks to new nationwide website and applications.
Logging in to your nationwide.co.uk account
- Go to www.nationwide.co.uk, where you will see ‘Log In’ on the top left of the screen. Click this to be connected to the login page.
- To login you will firstly need to enter your customer number. You can tick a box if you want this to be remembered. Click on ‘Continue’.
- You will now be greeted by two options. You can either sign in through the card reader given to you when you opened an Internet banking account, or via memorable data.
- If using a card reader you need to enter a passcode. If using memorable data you need to click on ‘Log in using memorable data’ on the right side of the screen. On the resulting new page you should enter your memorable data in the first field, followed by three numbers from your pass number. Then click ‘Log in’.
- Once logged in you will see your various balances. Regarding your security you should see ‘You are logged in securely’ in the top right hand corner.
- Once you decide to log out you will prompted to confirm that you really want to sign out. Once signed out you will notified of this on a new page, which will have a mysave login link on the right hand corner – if you want to sign in again.
- If you need to reset a password, click the ‘forgotten password’ link at www.nationwide.co.uk/mysave.
Nationwide services, rewards and opportunities
The company offers personal loans, savings and ISAs, mortgages, home insurance and investments, and, though no longer selling travel insurance, it does offer European multi-trip travel cover to its main FlexAccount customers. On the ‘YourNationwide’ tab are details of your rewards. By using the website’s search facility you will also be able to find details of any jobs the company have available.
The signing in process in fairly straightforward, but a contact us link is on the homepage if you experience any problems.